Monday, March 7, 2011

Shop 'til You Drop!




Bruno Dhaine


Wilma Boyd


The Shops! The Stores!


















I had such fun today, while running errands, I spontaneously went on a mini shopping "spree" -since I had to get something for Billy's birthday (he calls it the un-birthday). Wilma Boyd of Preferred Travel, here in lovely Naples http://www.preferrednaples.com/ had suggested I try ViVi for lunch, and I did check it out, it's fab! (Thanks Wilma). http://www.viviristorante.com/ Wilma heads up the hottest travel agency in town, so of course she knows what's hot and what's not. In the same large shopping centre, I discovered POTIRON, a french housewares place, the only one in the U.S - seven in Paris, two in Montreal - a cross between Pier One and Pottery Barn, only more modern...where I picked up a divine rose scented candle, and a set of four Murano like glasses... LOVE! (Potiron is french for pumpkin) I also made pit stops at Godiva (Valentines Day chocs still on sale 50% off) for dessert truffles and The Body Shop, for some coconut body wash, scrub and cream for dear Billy. Yesterday, Jerry and I finally connected for brunch, and I received for MY birthday a darling glass decoupaged dish from Bruno Dhaine with a quote from Oscar Wilde! Plus, a pair of lovely Christofle demi tasse spoons - which match my pattern (Chinon) Thanks Jer! What fun I have been having due to all of this RETAIL THERAPY!!!!!!!! (Check out Potiron on Apartment Therapy) I say, shopping is quite a jolly sport! Do tell ! Enjoy! DF ******