Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Decorator Scrapbook VII

Marshall Field Style chair at Webster and Company


Great pair of lamps!

Inspired by Sally Sirkin Lewis, and Paris in the 30's

Anything tufted in upholstery sets me on fire!

From the Naples Winter Antiques Show
It's 6:49 am and I must be obsessed by blogging, since I'm up rather early! My passion is design and decorating, fashion and art, and that's what pops me out of bed in the morning, plus the promise of BREAKFAST!!!! You know, I'm so fortunate to have the wonderful clients that I work with and for, and the work is when the magic really happens for a designer. Having started this blog about two years ago, I've met others doing the same in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Atlanta, New York, Connecticut, and Palm Beach! It's like a community...and here are some random images I want to share with YOU! From my life as a decorator in the post real estate crash environment of Florida...challenging and inspiring all at the same time. Enjoy! DF *****