Monday, March 14, 2011

Miromar Design Center













Today. William and I are shopping for various clients at the beautiful Miromar Design Center, just north of Naples, in Estero, Florida. http://www.miromardesigncenter.com/ where we can find the most elegant and useful items, including favorites from our favorite source there called Webster & Company. Here are some images I took to share with you, conveying the magnificent Juan Montoya designed center. We also shop at DCOTA, in Dania, as well as ADAC, in Atlanta, and of course, the D & D in New York. I also enjoy the Blue Whale in Los Angeles...although I admit I haven't been there in many years. Please fellow designers, continue to patronize these design centers, as I worry that they will become extinct if we don't! This challenging economy is something we shall overcome! DF *****