Monday, December 13, 2010

Meeting Lars Bolander

Lars Bolander and I on Dixie highway!

Inside the Lars Bolander Gallery, love this!

Seen at Lars Bolander, West palm beach


Billy and I had tons of fun today exploring Dixie Highway in West Palm. We also met William Eubanks today and saw his beautiful new space on Worth Avenue (Palm Beach). As well as meeting Christa, owner of Christas South Seashells. Here I am with Lars outside his shop, and here are some shots I took while there. www.larsbolander.com I get such a kick from visiting, even just for the day. I always want to buy almost everything I see! Lars is having a big 50% off sale, check it out! We also dropped in at Leta Austin Foster in Via Mizner, and I left a note for Leta, since she was a bit under the (cool) weather today. Her shop is so totally charming, right across from Renatos restaurant. http://www.letaaustinfosterboutique.com/ Our only disappointment was the Worth Avenue Polo Ralph Lauren - it was very drab and tired looking! I was so surprised. Perhaps since people actually PLAY polo in WPB, the shop just needs to feel "old". Poor Bill was almost run over by a Rolls Royce! Thanks goodness he was saved (by me) and it was fun to see all the dogs lounging all over the place. I died over the tables at Mary Mahoney! They are so gorgeous. Enjoy these pics! DF***** www.marymahoney.com