Wednesday, December 15, 2010

In Christas Garden

Garden view behind Lars Bolander

A Christas original



Here I am with the elusive Christa!





Just got to have these

Always need a big clam shell



Reminds me of my Georgia childhood





It was great to see the talented and very charming Christa Wilm, owner of Christas South Seashells, while we were visiting the antiques row on Dixie highway. www.csseashell.com/blog/ (her new blog)


What fun to see her garden behind the shop, and just to soak up her amazing energy and style!


Here, Billy took a snap of me and Christa behind the shop, and as you can see, she has a little potager there as well. I spied a charming treehouse, and she told us that her son loves to play up there. It's all in a days work for a busy Naples decorator! Enjoy! DF***** PS Christa sells madly chic shell tree ornaments, dipped in gorgeous teal colored glitter...plus jewelry and some pieces of furniture that I love.