Monday, November 2, 2009

Dean Farris at IDC

On Saturday (Halloween) I spoke on the topics of design and real estate as part of the "Saturday Seminars" series at the International Design Center. I was thrilled to be preceded by Jason Champion (HGTV) and fellow blogger/designer Candice Sebring-Kelber, and to hear that none other than Juan Montoya will be speaking in February. Juan designed the center, and I will definitely get some images for you, so you can see just what a spectacular place it really is. I was assisted by fabulous Deborah Hamilton, IDC Marketing Director, and was able to give my audience a PowerPoint presentation, my first ! Seventeen nice ladies and one smart gentleman attended, and I did remind them about the wonderful clearance center now available in suite 218. Check it all out - http://www.idcfl.com DF *****