Saturday, March 23, 2019

TOPIARY: Faux and Fabulous

Dean Farris Interior Design


So, as you can see I'm really enjoying my new apartment and I wanted to mention these topiaries that I had purchased quite a few years ago that have really given me a lot of pleasure- Especially since they are artificial which is not something I would normally choose, However they work as sculptural elements whether I use them inside or outside and I never have to water them or maintain them!

Inspired by the New York designer Howard Slatkin, I plan to add more topiaries to my apartment in different sizes both the real and not real because I love their decorative charm and quality-

As I mentioned yesterday I'm totally in love with my new curtains which I pulled back -very French -and using the small chairs as the holdbacks which gives a delightful temporary feeling of charm -very recherché !  DF