Monday, March 11, 2019

MEUBLES: Les Touches

Dean Farris Interior Design
Brunschwig fabric on Maitland-Smith chair
As I've mentioned here before -the fabric from Brunschwig and fils called "les touches" has always been a favorite of mine. Recently my dear friend Louise over in Palm Beach sent me some yardage so that I could use it for my new apartment here in Naples.

Previously on this pair of armchairs I had used a satin in a coral pattern in a strange shade of chartreuse and gold- you may recall it if you follow me and as much as I liked it - twas time for a change!  My fabulous upholstery man, Jim Griffin recovered the seats for me gratis- so kind and so appreciated!

I was also given the large wool Wilton rug by my associate and colleague Mr Chris Smith, of Designers Rug Center- so, if the new travertine floor goes in this summer as planned, I will return the rug to DRC - since it is on loan -  stay tuned! DF