Friday, March 1, 2019

MARCH: Morning Meditation

Dean Farris Interior Design

March has quickly come and we have so much to look forward to this month -birthdays -especially lots of birthdays -going back to longer days and a continuation of the winter season activities which are too numerous to mention-

This cozy sitting area is right off of my bedroom so when I get up in the morning I come out and see this with the beautiful sun coming in from the east. As you may know my previous apartment was very dark and I did not get any morning sun at all so this is truly a luxury for me!

The pair of Meissen style bird candleholders were a gift from one of my favorite clients -a very nice lady from Indiana whom I have done five homes for over the years -she is a marvelous woman and a true inspiration to me.  I recently completed a re-decoration of her powder room in Naples and here's a little glimpse of it- the decorative painting was done by Audrey Jake.  Custom orchid floral by Sweetgrass Designs, Naples.  DF