Sunday, March 31, 2019

CHIC: Stephen Andrew Jones

Stephen Andrew Jones, Hilton Head, SC 

While I don't know Mr. Stephen Andrew Jones, I just happened to discover him while looking through some other designer blogs- And this arrangement he created in his Hilton head home struck me as being outrageously creative and very beautiful-  He is extremely creative and imaginative and he is also a real estate professional on Hilton head should you be looking to acquire property there -

One of my best clients in Naples owned many properties on Hilton head and loved it for many years before coming to Naples- One of the more interesting properties that my client owned on Hilton head was a house which included a very beautiful French chandelier from New Orleans in the entrance hall- And as you know I'm very partial to an opulent elegant recherché look in interiors especially within an exotic island environment such as the barrier islands off of South Carolina- My Charleston clients once rented a beach house at Folly Beach east of Charleston and I remember how much fun we had there and the beauty of the dunes and the beach- Martin was a bodybuilder and very into his work out and he would strut around the house wearing absolutely nothing and we thought nothing of it- He's a magnificent man and we had a lot of fun together over the years including the trip to Paris and he has also visited me down here in Florida-

I especially like the way Stephen arranged his flowers using locally harvested materials mixed with roses and other flowers to create a very elegant and special look- Perfect for my post to kick off the month of April- ! DF

PS. It was such fun to run into Vivian, Martin and Bing tonight at Vergina on 5th Ave., South- the hostess Valentina is a fabulous looking chic lady and I always love seeing her plus Vivian is the epitome of Italian/Cuban chic and style. DF