Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Morning Beach Walk

First I look at the bay and check out the boats and the fish...then I walk over to the beach and walk about a mile or so...







Always enjoy looking at the various shells...
















Came back via the street for a different route, love this signage for the Southern Clipper




































Now its time to take a dip in the pool... tough job, but somebody's gotta do it!!!




It's great having the beach right across the street, and I can go there any time and walk, run, play in the surf, look for shells, and just soak up the sun and the beauty of nature. What I find interesting about the gulf is that its different from one day to the next...calm, rough, colors changing from black to aqua to green, low tide, high tide! It's very beautiful and very relaxing. Here I took the camera with me and recorded some images I wanted to share with you, dear readers and followers. Enjoy! DF ***** PS Got plans for Memorial day weekend?