Friday, May 27, 2011

Old Glory on the Bay




Mitt Romney












All photographs by Dean Farris




Memorial day weekend is here! Hard to believe, we're coming up on the half way mark for the year 2011...I went out at about 6 am this morning and caught these shots, there was a delightful slightly cool breeze (it rained last night) - we needed the rain since huge fires have been burning in the east, out in the Everglades National Forest...and while I don't normally get political on this blog, let me just say that Mitt Romney would be a great presidential candidate for 2012...I think if I have to try to survive another four years under this current non leadership, I'll just join Rush Limbaugh and become an expatriate! Thank God it's a free country and I can say whatever I think... and I do think that Sister Parish would agree that the flag is quite decorative! Enjoy the weekend! DF *****