Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Designer Profile: Peggy Braswell




Designer Peggy Braswell


Recently, I discovered a Los Angeles designer, Peggy Braswell, who is a native of Florida. I very much liked Peggys work as seen on her site, and thought to share some of it here. I was lucky enough to meet the late Joseph Braswell, when in NYC en route to England many years ago. As far as I know they are not related, am waiting to hear back from dear Peggy. Her work intrigues me, and I hope to have a chance to meet Peggy in person soon.
**********************************************************************************

GOOD NEWS! Just landed another new project, in South Carolina, for clients that I started working with about 35 years ago. This will be house number six! Stay tuned for more... Enjoy the day! DF *****