Monday, May 17, 2010

My Connecticut Clients


I really have been so fortunate to have worked with several lovely clients from Connecticut in the last few years. Two in Darien, one in Newtown, and now one in Old Lyme ! It almost seems as if I never left New York. I did learn from another Neapolitan here that years ago, Naples was known as a sort of "secret" Florida getaway for denizens of CT, and certainly Albert Hadley is one of the better known who have wintered in Naples, while maintaining a place in Southport or Greenwich...or any of the aforementioned towns. I was so pleased and honored to have Suzanne Spina of the blog "C'est Suzanne" mention me as her posting topic today. We met in that very modern way, through the internet, and it turns out we both attended FIT in the city. Recently, Suzanne was here in Florida with her family, and stopped by to say hello, so we have actually met, and now I'm helping her with her home in Old Lyme. Miracles never cease ! Thanks so much Suzanne ! It's a pleasure to know you. DF *****