Monday, May 31, 2010

L'art de Vivre


Now that the Winter "season" has come and gone, we locals can relax and get down to some serious Summer fun. Last week, Bill and I were out almost every night, and I enjoyed all of it. On Tuesday, we attended a fundraiser for Naples Backyard History at Sea Salt, Wednesday we dined at the home of an artist friend, Thursday I was scheduled to attend the opening of "Sex and the City 2", but cancelled, and Friday we attended a reception for Vanessa and Lynda's commitment ceremony. Saturday we heard the Fort Lauderdale Gay Mens Chorus and the South Florida Pride Wind Ensemble... then had a late dinner with friends and karaoke ! (Bambusa Bar and Grille) I enjoyed test driving the new 2011 Mercedes-Benz E350 Cabriolet at Mercedes-Benz of Naples... and signed a new client in the same community where pro golfer Nancy Lopez once had a home. (Nancy is related to my mother through her husband, All Star Ray Knight...) All in all a fabulous week and weekend... here I am visiting with dear friend/client Mary K. Hill in her intimate study, which I recently freshened up with her and builder Fred Sahapoglu. That's a Picasso and a Milton Avery... the art of living, indeed ! DF ***** (Dean's shirt - Burberry)