Monday, May 10, 2010

La Vie En Rose

Fringe: Houles'

Chair : Albert Hadley

I love my Nantucket red curtains ! And I fondly remember, after reading an excerpt from the book " Sister Parish Design On Decorating, co- authored by Libby Cameron, the niece of famed bon vivant Rory Cameron, how after I had been introduced to Jeremy Fry in Bath, that he (Jeremy) moved away to India... you see, Rory loved India too... and as Diana Vreeland famously said, "Pink is the navy blue of India" I feel that this all ties together in some mad way. Here, I caught some ethereal images from my "salon" showing the pinkish red curtains. My friend Joe Rosen entertained us again tonight, and he mentioned that he was planning a trip to India as well. Rosalind Russell as Auntie Mame would most definitely approve ! Enjoy ! DF *****