Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Twilight Tuesday


Buy this book... if you can find any left !








I'm having a ball reading all of the new blogs that are cropping up. I like Peak of Chic (Atlanta) Cote Texas (Houston) Domestic Daddy (San Francisco/NYC) C'est Suzanne (Connecticut) What Is James Wearing (NYC) and Joe Ruggiero (Los Angeles) among many others... Eddie Ross has a fab blog too. They are all so interesting in their own way, and the best have a personal quality that draws the reader in. Today is Williams birthday ! And, Mitt Romney is coming to town, so we are planning on seeing him at his book signing tonight, we tried to find the book last night "No Apology" and it's sold out ! Surprise, surprise... I voted for Mitt, and I'll do it again. When I was a teenager, I belonged to a group called TAR... (Teen Aged Republicans) and we did some good with our fundraising on a grassroots level. Anyway, enjoy the day ! DF ***** With no apologies...