Tuesday, April 23, 2019

WEEKEND: Pretty Fabulous

Dean Farris Interior Design

THIS Past weekend which was Easter and the beginning of Passover I was determined to make the most of it especially the beautiful April weather here in South Florida- So as usual for the weekend I hopped on my beautiful bicycle and headed out in a southern direction- So the first thing I saw was this fabulous beautiful woman who looked like Rose Byrne in "bridesmaids" she was walking her two little dogs one of which was a Pomeranian and she said happy Easter to me which I thought was very nice!  Did I mention the dropdead gorgeous weather?
WHEN I got down to the beach near Port Royal I walked all the way to Keewaydin Island and coming back I saw this family on the beach with a little boy (blonde) wearing a blue seersucker suit on the beach that was amazing a total Ralph Lauren moment- And I stopped to take a picture of the back of the Swanson's old house so that I could send it to my friend Julie Britt in New York- And as usual the beautiful private jets were coming in and departing overhead-
LATER Riding back uptown to my apartment in the Moorings section I saw this incredibly beautiful vintage Rolls-Royce Silver cloud speeding down Tamiami Trail as the sun beat down on it creating a fabulous spectacle- After lunch , a much-needed shower and a short nap I decided to check out the new Minghella film "Teen  Spirit" - starring Elle Fanning- it was Beyond my wildest expectations and I truly enjoyed it and I had the entire screening room at the Silverspot cinema to myself which only added to my pleasure- Zlatko Buric and Ruairi O'Connor were also amazing in this story of rags to riches- check it out!  That was all on Sunday- on Saturday I worked and then had a divine alfresco dinner with my dear William at DeRomo's in Bonita Springs- delicious!   XO DF