Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Designing Life, Spring 2014

Designer Laura Parsons, Pure Design of Naples
I was delighted to see friend, Laura Parsons today, on the first day of Spring....Laura is one of the top designers here in town, and her design showroom and offices are located in the elegant Naples Bay Resort...



Here's a partial view of the marina fronting Laura's showroom space.  My associate Dana Waldman and I were having an after work cocktail and just happened to see Laura as she was on her way to the yacht club for an early evening cruise.


Dana, (above) and I shared some "bang bang" shrimp and I had a delicious Chardonnay - at the Bonefish Grill, right next to Pure Design, (Laura's business).  I know, it's a tough life, but somebody has to live it! Stay tuned for more exciting Naples updates coming soon!  See the Pure Design showroom here.  Cheers!  DF *****