Monday, March 10, 2014

March Decorator Musings...

Jenny Garrigues for Red Cross Designer Show House 2014
We still love Scalamandre' - and any designer who helps to raise funds for worthy causes...this room setting by Jennifer Garrigues and associates shows a very "un-decorated" look.



This house is in Grey Oaks Country Club, Naples, where I seem to always have lots of work to do- one of the owners on this street moved to the south of France, and left her Rolls Royce behind.  The guest house (above) is not shown - which is off to the right.  Another lady in G.O.C.C. had a daughter, Heather, who once dated Prince Albert of Monaco.


  
I'm also consulting on a club house in Kensington Country Club, and thought how funny that my old Gucci loafers got caught in this shot.  The gentleman I'm working with there once represented Brioni, Pal Zileri, and Zegna (all super high-end mens clothing lines from Italy) in the U.S.



And finally, I couldn't resist posting about this fabulous vintage Chevy I came across yesterday.  I thought the color was spectacular, glistening away in the south Florida sunshine!  Enjoy! DF *****