Friday, April 23, 2010

Webster & Company

Here I am looking like Barclay Butera !

Ali and a friend

In the Webster and Company showroom


Decorative design students




Mark and Ron



Saint Barth's chair from Holly Hunt...






I have no idea whose chair this is !





One of Mally's gorgeous paintings...





Peter, Diane, and Cretia






Great Lilly Pulitzer jacket 




Designer Cheryl Oldershaw





My Director of Marketing chats with Mark Fanta, general manager




William and I had a nice evening at the opening for Mally Khorasantchi - in the Holly Hunt showroom - part of Webster & Company at the Miromar Design Center in Estero, Florida...I so enjoyed meeting Peter Webster, Mark Fanta, and other old friends, including Andrew Durning, Cheryl Oldershaw, Susan Swanson, John, Debbie, Ali and Mally, Ron and Mark, Cretia, and many others... Webster has the largest showroom in Boston, and here in Florida they carry Ralph Lauren, Brunschwig, Holly Hunt, Walters Wicker and many more of my favorite lines. Here are some great shots I took at the party. DF ***** ps All framing on paintings by ALDECOR, Naples, Florida http://www.aldecorcustomframing.com/