Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Celeb-bration


Mrs. Guest would have liked this...

Seann William Scott


Seann


I've been enjoying some much needed time off, and I've been watching the comedy channel, and finding more people on Facebook... Two of my favorite people, who also happen to be celebrities, are Cornelia Guest and the actor Seann William Scott. I first met Cornelia, daughter of the famous socialite C.Z. Guest, in Southampton. She was the deb of the year back in the eighties. While I doubt that she remembers me, I definitely remember her, and her elegant and refined mother, who I also met, through the designer George Clarkson, when I worked for him in 1983-84... I've never met handsome Seann, but I am intrigued by him, and just caught one of his films "Mr. Woodcock" about a slightly cruel gym teacher...played by Billy Bob Thornton. Seann's mother in the movie is played by Susan Sarandon. He (Seann) is hilarious in this role, and I enjoyed it immensely. See more of Seann here on utube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQs8QgxMxBO Spring is here, enjoy the beautiful weather, and check out James Andrew's post about secret gardens today on "What Is James Wearing?" !!! DF*****