Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Parties and Openings

A possibility for the Dining Room... Gavin Oihus

Birds Nest fixture from East Indies Home

In progress...


Monique Shay table and chairs...

I always enjoy attending a party, especially if it's for a good cause. Here are a few on the calendar:

Trudy Labell gallery Thursday, February 4

Fashion Obsession Saturday, February 6

Martini Madness Tuesday, February 9

Gala Preview Party Wednesday, March 3

I will try to make as many as I can... schedule permitting !!! My client, Karin Ciesla, is again working on the Naples Antique Show, after co-chairing last year, and it was great to see her profile in the new E Bella magazine this month. Check out my friend Bingo's work at www.labellabridemagazine.com/blog for more parties. Here is a sneak peek at some progress at one of the remodel projects I'm currently working on...enjoy ! DF*****