Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Glorious Gilt at Carlton Hobbs

Pair open armchairs, Carlton Hobbs, New York

Object of Desire

Room designed by Dean Farris Interior Design, Naples


Imagine my pleasure at seeing my name linked with the famous Carlton Hobbs, dealer extraordinaire, on the super chic fashion/design blog WHAT IS JAMES WEARING? - here is a chair from Carlton that I fell for... don't you just love it ? And yet another shot of my "salon" glowing in the sunshine of South Florida. I had fun shopping at the Miromar Design Center with William today, we saw the amazing work of our friend Judith Auclair at Peter Webster, I located an Adriana Hoyos piece for the new client, and Deb Hamilton invited moi to design a fashion ensemble for the upcoming event, Fashion Obsession 2011, where I'll use a Brunschwig fabric as a dress on a chic model ! Stay tuned ! All in fun ! Enjoy ! DF *****