Sunday, September 12, 2010

Armistead Maupin and More

Found the mirror at Wisteria.com

Rose Cumming fabric on vintage chairs

Pair oval back chairs, Elephants Foot, West Palm Beach


Louis XVI style chair, JLD Designs, Naples
Small Louis XV style table, F.P. Victoria & Son



I'm very excited to look forward to the new Armistead Maupin novel "MaryAnn in Autumn" coming out in November. Also, I just found out that George Clarksons son, Charles, died - and I was sad to hear this news. He was such a charming man, and only a few years my senior. On a more positive note, I'm thrilled that Leta Austin Foster (also of Palm Beach) has taken a liking to my blog, and I enjoyed seeing Carleton Varneys new PB digs in the new Palm Beach Life. Here are some more fun shots of my Michael Greer revival sitting room. Enjoy ! DF*****