Friday, June 3, 2011

Vista Royale, Naples

Vista Royale, through realtor, Michael Lawler










Dean Farris Interior Design, Naples



Table, Spencer Ott, New Orleans



The view of Vista Royale from my residence



Looking northeast from my residence



Old Glory



Enjoying this beautiful weather, I had my morning coffee out on the dock, and then, my cocktail hour glass of red wine - the breezes! The sunset reflecting back onto the bay was majestic. I caught these shots as well as some in my new living room, to share with you, dear readers. Have a fantastic weekend! Having drinks tonight with friend and designer Joe Rosen, who once lived on the site where Vista Royale now stands (see these pics) - these townhouse units each have their own elevator, pool, boat dock, garage, and are gated as well, with magnificent long bay views up Moorings Bay here in sunny, gorgeous Naples, Florida. Enjoy! DF *****