Thursday, June 30, 2011

Southern California Dreamin

Courtesy Naples Daily News, interior by Dean Farris





When I left New York, fifteen years ago, I had every intention of relocating to Los Angeles. Naples beckoned, and here I am! One of my dear clients, who is also a friend, had for years a place in Rancho Mirage, and he often shopped at Kreiss Collection for furnishings. Here, I used his existing Kreiss bed in his Naples pied a terre master bedroom, to great effect. The vaulted ceiling and mirrored wall amplify the small space - while deep gold walls soothe the hot Florida climate, providing a much needed respite from the heat. Look for these fine furnishings at Kreiss, here in Naples, at the Mercato. (91st Street North at Tamiami Trail North, just north of Vanderbilt Beach Road) . Enjoy the upcoming Summer weekend! DF *****