Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My First Naples Condo

Pillow fabric: Brunschwig & Fils
Raffia dining chairs, Oly Studio

Hurricane candle holder: Sean Johnson Atelier


About seven years ago, I was able, through great luck and hard work, to purchase a condominium in Naples. Here are some shots I took when I lived there showing the eclectic and colorful decor I created for my own personal residence. I also had a red library/guest room (not shown here) and a detached garage for my ruby red Mercedes-Benz sedan. I sold the unit furnished and moved into Bayfront in downtown Naples. Glazed walls by Renaissance Decor, low table, Donghia. Chandelier, Wilson Lighting. Notice the photograph of George and Laura Bush next to my bed; the parents of the former head of the Republican National Committee are clients of mine. The framed prints above the bed were a gift from my first Naples clients, Dr. and Mrs. James A. Mini of Chicago. I enjoyed my time in this condo, as it was my first real home in Naples. Bill and I had a great time seeing Bernadette Peters last night - she looks great, and was backed by a 36 piece orchestra and wore a stunning lavender sequinned gown. I did miss meeting up with my new Facebook friend, Amanda Jaron - she said she was in an aubergine sheared Beaver coat ! How chic ! DF *****

Copyright Dean Farris 2010