Wednesday, May 15, 2019

COTE JARDIN: Decorative Delight

Cote Jardin Antiques via Tone on Tone
So yesterday I was reading a favorite interior design Blog called "tone on tone" -And came across this fabulous image that Loi had posted from this beautiful Georgetown shop- located in a hidden side street off O Street -

Before I moved to New York City I had a very darling apartment on Q St. near Dumbarton Oaks- I remember how fortunate I felt to have found the apartment- It was an English basement in an Italianate revival townhouse and I painted the floors white and the walls were white painted brick everything was white- it was quite glamorous!  Louise and I used to haunt this cute place on Wisconsin Avenue called Au Pied de Cochon - (foot of the Pig) And I enjoyed my time in Washington very much-  but NYC was calling!  DF