Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Fun!

Chez Ridgeway's Naples
Mary and I had a fabulous, indulgent, yet refreshing day- a very light prix fixe with some divine French Rose' - very dry and like nectar-
My first course, Ridgeway's
The salade mixte, was very good, and just the right touch of a lightly dressed palate refresher-
Coral at Saint Tropez Home, Naples
 I loved this huge coral - in the window of the home boutique called Saint Tropez Home- it was huge!
Brain coral keystone at St tropez Home, Naples
The exterior foundation had this beautiful chunk of coral key stone, something Addison Mizner and Maurice Fatio were very fond of using in old P.B.
Gunner playing with his head warmer
Later, we stopped by to see Kevin and Kira, and the new puppy, Gunner, who was just such a sweet pup, even though he ate my pumpkin pie crust! :)
A rare glimpse of my bedroom!
Ah, and so to bed! I found the lamps on the street in Port Royal- (discarded) and used a duvet cover and shams from Z Galerie.  Notice the Rose Cumming Dessin Fournir Banana Leaves in taupe on the chair, one of a pair in the room- Sleep well, hoping your thanksgiving was as delightful as mine was!
Cheers! DF *****