Monday, September 30, 2013

Decorator Scrapbook, More Inspirations

Slipper Chair, Pierre Deux

Slipper Chair, Hickory Chair

Dragon Bowl, Maison Auclair

Small Imari bowl, scalloped, Duck and Dolphin

Scalloped edge plate, Maitland Smith

Inlaid table top, Cedric DuPont
Today, since it's the last day of September, I thought of cool blues as an inspiration- since it was 90 degrees today here in South Florida...according to colour experts, Pantone, blue is the most popular of all the colours- in all of its glorious shades.  

Also, NEWS ALERT! I've left Design West and have taken some much needed time off- Billy and I just returned from a lovely relaxing week on the east coast- and I'll be joining Norris Home Furnishings, beginning next month.  Find me there, at 5015 Tamiami Trail North, Naples...just down the street from the Hilton and I look forward to seeing all of my old friends ! Cheers!  DF *****