Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Foreword, by Mario Buatta


Mario Buatta, The Prince of Chintz
 I know, I know! , how lucky I am to be able to say that I "know" Mario! But, imagine my delight and surprise, when after purchasing the new monograph by Alex Papachristidis "The Age Of Elegance" (which is fabulous btw) - I discovered that dear Mario had written the foreword!  What a supreme compliment!  Suffice it to say, the foreword ends with MB saying "If I weren't a decorator myself, I would hire him" !!! In writing! Wow!  That's pretty special, like being ordained or knighted...congrats and kudos to Mr. Papachristidis, and his team, including Dan Shaw, and Tria Giovan...


Alex Papachristidis Interior Design


I very much enjoyed reading every warm and wonderful word of this new book, and even with so many of these coming out, this is something special- not unlike the old Billy Baldwin books...very classic, very genteel, as Mr. P would say... ENJOY !  DF *****