Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Neo-Georgian Dream House

I'm most excited to share with you some progress shots of the new house we are helping to design and build in the lovely "up country" of South Carolina...for dear clients I have worked with for over thirty-five years, who are also dear friends after so many years of collaboration.  Bill and I just returned from the job site- and we had a very nice time while working on site with the builders, architects, and other contractors...
This clubhouse building is one of our inspirations for the new house, which comprises over 11,000 square feet of living space. 

The sunroom on the rear side of the house will be similar to this



 

                
I took this shot by pointing my camera straight up the elevator shaft


We liked this cabinet by Fairmont for one of the eight bathrooms

Stay tuned for more coming soon to a screen near you! DF *****
P.S.   Check out the Bespoke Bloke blog... it's fantastic!