Monday, October 3, 2011

Work, Bravo, Glamour!







"What a dump!"



Kitchen under way



One of the things I learned in a very real way from my late friend and former associate designer, Tice Alexander, is that work is the true glamour. Work! Here, I share some more progress shots from a small unit in a Pelican Bay high rise condo (16th floor) - Enjoy! Speaking of work, I am so enamored of Rachel Zoe and her show on Bravo, The Rachel Zoe Project. I basically think that Ms. Zoe epitomizes what Tice meant, about work being the truest form of glamour and stylish living. When one loves his or her work, it becomes like a marriage, and I feel like Rachel Zoe and I are somewhat married to our careers. Our busy season is now starting, so - as Bette Davis said in "All About Eve" "Fasten your seat belts, we're in for a bumpy ride!" Work! XXOO DF *****