Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Decorator Scrapbook

F. Burrall Hoffman, architect - VIZCAYA
The ladies of Beaumont College


Opening for artist Mally Khorasantchi at Holly Hunt

A superb Louis XV desk




Dinner is served....



Italic
I would place this at the foot of the grand staircase...


My old friend and client, Martin, has gotten into vintage photography... he also collects antique portrait miniatures. He's been sending some very charming pictures to me lately. I'm still obsessed with 18th century french furniture.... see some more examples in this post. What else ? Looking forward to the gallery opening at the new Holly Hunt showrooom on Thursday. My dear client Barbara Phelan purchased Holly's last apartment in Chicago. What a small world it sometimes is. New leather finish limestone tops going in today in my kitchen remodel for Mary Edelman (Edelman leather) ! Must go over and check them out... have a great day. DF***** www.MallyKhorasantchi.com