Friday, April 9, 2010

The Dean's List

Vizcaya

I've decided, as an homage to the late, great Diana Vreeland, to start the "Dean's List" - beginning today, and every Friday going forward. It's just things that I love, and always have on my mind, as I go through the day... a sort of affirmation of moi... and will include one iconic image for each weeks list... which represents where my head is at ! My friend Suzanne Spina of the chic blog "C'est Suzanne" commented yesterday that she enjoys reading my posts due to their somewhat personal nature. Thanks Suzanne, I really appreciate your support and encouragement, and thanks again for buying a copy of my novel, :"Diamonds In The Sun, The Mitzie Newburg Chronicles" (authorhouse). Here's Dean's List #1 ...



Classical architecture. pea gravel. decorating (ref. Mario Buatta). haute couture. travel. fine french furniture. Palm Springs, CA. Paris, France. "What Is James Wearing?" (designer blog). Diet Coke on ice with a wedge of lemon. DF*****