Tuesday, May 28, 2019

CHIC: BF Durbar Tait Strie'

Brunschwig et Fils 

As you probably know by now I'm very fond of ikat patterns- And this one I discovered from Brunschwig while shopping for my client Loreen is made in Italy which makes it even better- It's a heavenly blend of cotton, viscose (Italian rayon) and linen- with a "softened" finish.  $198 a yard through your designer -

I still vividly remember opening my account with Brunschwig and fils in Atlanta and how proud I was to have an account with them - samples of which I showed in my shop in the west end section of Winston-Salem.  I used one of their most magnificent floral chintzes for the entrance hall at 1040 Arbor Rd. -the stately home of leigh and selwyn rose which they loaned out for the North Carolina Shakespeare Festival.  DF