Thursday, February 3, 2011

Nice Vacation

Makana Terrace, Kauai

Charleston Garden

Some old, dear client/friends recently left for three weeks in Hawaii... I thought, how nice. I found this image somewhere on the web and loved it. Not sure where they are in the islands, but am certain its a first class hotel or house. These clients live in a gem of a house in Charleston, SC and its just below Broad in the battery district. I had a ball spending about two years helping with the remodeling and decoration. Here's a peek at the exquisite garden, which is illuminated at night. Charleston is known for its secret gardens, and old guard, closed society, as well as culinary delights. I like 82 Queen for lunch. Please let me know if you have other Charleston dining establishments you are fond of. Enjoy! DF *****