Friday, February 11, 2011

Decorator Scrapbook VI

The Vermeil Room, WHITE HOUSE, by Edward Vason Jones

Beautiful entrance gates at Bonnet House, Fort Lauderdale


Friend and fellow designer, Cheryl Oldershaw at Miromar

Wonderful friends Mark and Kevin at Webster & Company
with an unidentified friend


Seen at Maison Auclair




My former bedroom at Bridgewater Bay





A favorite chair from Carlton Hobbs, New York






Part of a room I designed in Naples. Chairs - Milling Road,
Commode - Hickory Chair, lamp - Baker
DEAN FARRIS INTERIOR DESIGN



Hello everyone, today is Saturday, 02-11-12 and here's version 6.0 of my decorator scrapbook feature. I randomly pull from my photo file called inspirations, and share the images with you!


***************************




Enjoy the weekend. DF *****