Friday, February 18, 2011

Million Dollar Listing

My favorite 'hood; Estate section of Palm Beach, this is on El Brillo

A stunning Naples residence, Naples is known for its beautiful homes

This bedroom by Leta Austin Foster would sell any property!


Another charming Naples house, in Bermuda style...



This 19th c. beauty is not for sale, Staten Island, New York




A real charmer in Palm Beach, asking $3,995,000.00



I certainly do enjoy the television program "Million Dollar Listing" where three real estate agents in Los Angeles are shown going through their days, and the viewer gets to ogle them and their fabulous real estate listings. Inspired by the L.A. guys, today I'm posting some of my favorite real estate, including an interior by the uber talented Leta Austin Foster, which would make me want to buy the house or condo her room is in! What could be more exciting than purchasing and owning a home? How about building one from the ground up like our blogging friend Tina of The Enchanted Home? Her new house is going to be beautiful, I wonder who her designer is... Here are some of my favorite images! Enjoy! DF *****