Monday, April 8, 2019

BEAUTY: Old Naples Beaches

via Pinterest

Endorphins! I am completely drenched in beauty from the natural world and all of my exercise this weekend- the weather was magnificent- Balmy breezes sunny in the high 80s and Naples if you haven't been here is one of the most beautiful places in the United States- It's also one of the most affluent coastal towns in Florida and is well known for many years for attracting an affluent patronage-

Founded in the late 1800s it began as a small fishing village and was not easy to get to in the beginning- I came here over 20 years ago and it has changed greatly since then- While I found this image on Pinterest under "the worlds most beautiful beaches"- I couldn't really give you a picture that would show how beautiful it is here -it's beyond any description- And I suppose I'm glad that as I head into my golden years I live here and not in Southern California where I had planned on living after I left New York City-

There's a quiet wealth here and even though people participate heavily in charities they don't really talk about it very much -you just see them in the magazines at all the fundraisers-  And in my humble opinion not only do we have the most beautiful beaches but we also have the most beautiful people -the kindest most giving generous and genuine people one could ever hope to meet!  DF