Sunday, February 7, 2010

Kudos and Karma

"Tile Blue" gauffraged suede from Edelman leather...

I feel as if I'm on the winning team, since Joe Ruggiero is now following my blog, and my friend Bingo Wyer in New York is as well ! Bingo is a writer and an event planner, and has done parties for Queen Noor and Princess Ghida. See www.cotefleuriestudio.com Joe hosts his own televison show on HGTV, promotes Sunbrella fabrics, and is a lifestyle guru. Then, last night while reading the February issue of "Architectural Digest" I saw credits for Edelman leather. My new client is Mary Edelman Wilson, so, I got a kick out of seeing her name in print, and we are also using some gorgeous Edelman leather in her Naples house...called Tile Blue, it's a suede gauffraged with a damask pattern. I did meet Paige Rense when I lived in New York, and she couldn't be nicer. She published two of my letters over the years, which was exciting, and many of the projects I worked on while in New York were published by her, since I worked for some of the top designers in the city. As they say, it's all good ! I'm hoping the saints will win tonight... GO NO ! DF*****