Friday, August 21, 2015

Charmer on Flagler

via MLS
Last year, this cute house was listed for sale in West Palm Beach.  My designing friend, Louise Wilcox Cronan, had at that time moved to West Palm from Atlanta, and we were having fun looking at the available properties.  I had found this one and sent it to her, after she bought her adorable Spanish bungalow with guest house~which is really coming along in terms of renovations and decorating.  Louise is soooo talented!  I'll have to ask her if she would mind me posting a picture of her new living room, complete with pickled pecky cypress ceiling, and painted floors...

The only thing I'm curious about on this house shown above, is the width of the shutters- unless they fold back- perhaps they're merely decorative? Note the slight similarity to this house, and the one Tory Burch had shown recently, in Southampton, which I re-posted (see below)both have a New England charm, and classic good looks.  DF *****

* * * * *