Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Gift: Tea for Two, or More!

Palm Beach Tea, from Leta Austin Foster Boutique

What fun to give Mummy or anyone these beautifully presented teas~ named after some of the charming streets of Palm Beach?  I chose the Via de Lago, since the green colour of the tin container should look great with the Tory Burch-Dodie Thayer lettuce ware I plan to give some good friends soon~it's a blend of Lychee and Oolong.  Available through my friend, Leta Foster, in Via Mizner, Palm Beach.  Enjoy!  DF *****

* * * * *

2 comments:

  1. Dean, I don't think I have ever seen such stunning and colorful packaging for these scent filled teas!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Bunnies by Hunt Slonem

    ReplyDelete
  2. also AVAILABLE THROUGH DAVID FRUSCIONE, REPUBLIC OF décor, NAPLES...

    DF

    ReplyDelete

Please do comment, love the rapport!