Monday, January 5, 2015

M P Interiors at Miromar Design Center

Ralph Lauren Home Collection

It's with great pleasure that I invite you to visit me at the Miromar Design Center.  The firm, MP Interiors, which I am now associated with~ is an agent company, representing world famous lines, such as Classic Concepts, DeGournay, LEE, Stark, Ralph Lauren Home, Schumacher, Oly, AERIN, and many, many more!  Our lines comprise the full spectrum of home furnishings~ everything one would require to complete a large or small project!  2015 promises to be the best year ever, and we look forward to seeing you in the coming months...btw, one of my new clients is participating in the (sold out) 2015 Naples Winter Wine Festival, and I'm so proud of them for their continued charitable involvement.  THANK YOU !!!  DF *****

*******