Monday, January 19, 2015

Fun With My Foyer Continued...

Dean Farris Interior Design 2015
What a designer challenge~ taking an awkward, non-descript and very small hallway, and making it feel like a "moment".  A Sister meets Lilly moment! So Yesterday, Billy walked in and just moved that other chair into the "foyer" ! I thought, "wow I've really rubbed off on him~ he's even moving furniture!" He also mentioned that he liked the placement of objects on my small console~ which delighted me.(that he noticed!!!) and while we were at Trader Joes, I picked up some fresh eucalyptus for those tole planters...which just finished them off!  Oh, and then he commented on how I had created vignettes in my apartment...which pleased me greatly- after all ~we used to have such fun arranging the objet and meubles at Maison Auclair, Naples.  Enjoy!  DF *****

**********     

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, Dean. I also like the bright pinks in with the silk table skirt!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karena,

      Always so nice to hear from you!

      Dean

      Delete

Please do comment, love the rapport!