Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Porcelainmania

Andrew Martin Wall paper, MP Interiors

We recently installed this new blue and white porcelain inspired wall covering from Andrew Martin~ which also comes in a beige background- the one shown above is called Cargo blue-grey #CG02, 10 meter rolls, made in England.  This is what I used for my lacca povera entry door~ (see recent posts on the transformation of a banal door into something totally fabulous!) And, here I am again looking like a young Gary Cooper~ 22 years ago!

Dean in 1992
How amusing~ that I had completely forgotten about this old (1992) image of moi looking like a Chinese porcelain addict (which I was, and am) in that to die for RL silk shirting~and of course, I'm holding a paper Dixie cup of "sweet tea" since this was from when I was decorating a large-ish house in Greenville, SC for old clients there. Enjoy! DF *****
************