Thursday, November 6, 2014

Using a Bold Print in a Bedroom- Aerin

Aerin Lauder, Vogue
One of our favorite newer vendors, here at MP Interiors, is AERIN ~ including beautiful furniture made for her by the E.J. Victor company.  Presently, I am re-designing a master suite for my client Mary Edelman Wilson, here in Naples, and am also proposing a large scale printed material, from Schumacher (Zanzibar Trellis Matte) and a pair of "Culloden" lamps from the AERIN collection through Visual Comfort.  The room shown above, I believe was influenced by Mark Hampton's work for Estee Lauder, Aerin's famous grandmother. Inspiring! Enjoy! DF ***** 

************

3 comments:

  1. I love this bedroom... Actually, I love all of Aerin's décor. She has exquisite taste!

    XOXO,
    The Glam Pad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea,
    I so agree! It's very chic and timeless.
    The entire Lauder family is quite inspiring!
    Dean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Readers, THE FABRIC SHOWN ON WALLS AND BED SKIRT IS BY Michael Devine, he is also one of our MP Interiors vendors!

    DF

    ReplyDelete

Please do comment, love the rapport!