Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Mid Summer Musings 2014

Amanda Lindroth
Inspiring use of blue and white Quadrille fabrics, with blue and white porcelain lamps...

Quadrille Malaya Lilac
This linen and cotton fabric is pure heaven...by Quadrille


Helen Fioratti
I adore this pair of 18th century chairs...

DFID

Loving this moody, romantic shot of my Positano Place apartment from a few years ago...

DFID
Here, I played with mixing a miniature potted rose with some dried topiary balls on selenite holders...

More roses... Fresh market
My RL custom leopard car mats...

My table-scape


Versace
“I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” 
― Henry David ThoreauWalden: Or, Life in the Woods

Bruce Weber
**********