Sunday, July 6, 2014

Andy Warhol Cow Print Wallpaper in "Milieu"

via Cote de Texas

If you want to know all about Andy Warhol, just look at the surface of my paintings and films and me, and there I am. There’s nothing behind it.
-Andy Warhol 
My former breakfast room, DFID
Once you ‘got’ Pop, you could never see a sign again the same way again. And once you thought Pop, you could never see America the same way again.
-Andy Warhol 

My former living room, DFID


It would be very glamorous to be reincarnated as a great big ring on Liz Taylor’s finger.
-Andy Warhol 

The famous installation
Isn’t life a series of images that change as they repeat themselves?
-Andy Warhol 

via Andy Warhol museum, Pittsburgh


In the future everyone will be famous for 15 minutes.
-Andy Warhol
via Cote de Texas

I’m afraid that if you look at a thing long enough, it loses all of its meaning.
-Andy Warhol 

While this image, above, is not showing a Warhol, 

it's from the same house in River Oaks that Joni 

Webb recently showed on her blog- from a new 

lifestyle shelter magazine- I really liked very much 

the decor of the house featured- click here to go to 

Houston designer Pamela Pierces site for her 

MILIEU magazine....ENJOY!  Cheers!  DF *****


Alexander and Misha, Warhol Museum 
20th Anniversary Celebration